- Guidance Home Page
- Transcript Request/ Forms
- Financial Aid
- College Information
- Career Exploration
- Vocational/Technical Information
- WHS Course Catalog & Graduation Requirements
- Personal Resources
- Registration and New Student Information
- WHS Home
- WCUSD5 District Page
The websites listed below offer information on college loans, grants and student aid.
- FSA ID A FSA ID is an electronic signature for the U.S. Department of Education. By creating a FSA ID, you can easily access your information, make edits and corrections, and rollover financial records in FAFSA to the following year (saving you time in the future). *Important note: Parents and students must create separate FSA ID's using separate email addresses.
- FAFSA Help Have questions on how to file or what documents you will need? Start here to get your questions answered.
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Seniors cannot begin this application until October 1st.
- Big Future Offered through CollegeBoard, this resource covers financial aid planners, tools and calculators to plan for college cost.
- FAFSA4caster gives you a free early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid. This information helps families plan ahead for college.
- FinAid Information on loans, financial aid, scholarships and military aid.
- College is Possible Information for planning, preparing and paying for college