The websites listed below offer information on college loans, grants and student aid.
- FSA ID A FSA ID is an electronic signature for the U.S. Department of Education. By creating a FSA ID, you can easily access your information, make edits and corrections, and rollover financial records in FAFSA to the following year (saving you time in the future). *Important note: Parents and students must create separate FSA ID's using separate email addresses.
- FAFSA Help Have questions on how to file or what documents you will need? Start here to get your questions answered.
- FAFSA Practice Worksheet This practice worksheet will make filing the FAFSA a breeze. Complete this prior to October 1st to get a feel for what you need to do
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Seniors cannot begin this application until October 1st.
- FinAid Information on loans, financial aid, scholarships and military aid.
- College is Possible Information for planning, preparing and paying for college.
- Collegiate Funding Information on loans as well as school and scholarship searches.