- Army - Local Recruiter: Richard Mellott
- Navy - Local Recruiter: Joshua Conrad
- Marines - Local Recruiter: Sgt. Joshua Jacobs
- Air Force - Local Recruiting Office:
- National Guard - Local Recruiter: SFC Mario Saenz
- Phone: 618-271-2369 Email: email@example.com
- Air National Guard: Larry Thomas
- Coast Guard U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- ASVAB Students planning on enrolling in the military have a separate assessment called the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB). The ASVAB scores in four critical areas (Arithmetic Reasoning, Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension and Mathematics Knowledge) count towards your Armed Forces Qualifying Test (AFQT). The AFQT score determines whether you're qualified to enlist in the U.S. military. Your scores in the other areas of the ASVAB will determine how qualified you are for certain military occupational specialties and Enlistment Bonuses. A high score will improve your chances of getting the specialty/job and signing bonus you want. Please contact a recruiter for more information.
- Selective Service At the age of 18, all male students are required to register with the selective service.